Women's Rights


I remember when I was in the second year of my master's, I read two stories named "Breast Giver" and "Draupadi". It was for the first time when I realized the pain faced by most women in the third world. Since then I have become a feminist. I just want to see every woman in happiness, in an equal position to men and leading a satisfactory life with the family members. I must say...Don't ever give up Girls. If there is anything that irritates you or annoys you just speak about it openly in order to have justice. you are not inferior instead you have a lot of external and internal powers that can even change the whole world. looking forward to seeing the world of equality for women. https://www.google.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to write an introduction for TASK 2 IELTS

IDIOMS FOR IELTS SPEAKING

LISTENING MODULE